Replace this text with your copyright information and address.
"Your name" is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization. Street Address, City, State 123456

YOUR PAGE HEADER

Welcome to your Wild Apricot site

Ocoee Race Volunteers

• Sat, October 08, 2016
  • 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
  • Ocoee River, Middle Put In

Registration

Registration is closed

Ladies and Gentlemen, I need volunteers to help with safety. Everything from throw ropes to live bait will be needed. We need as much help as we can get so that we can work in shifts at each station. 

In the past there have been questions regarding who can help with safety at this event. Below are actual transcripts from conversations with our Jedi Master, Mike Shillinger.

“But Swiftwater Jedi Master, I am not an Ocoee boater”. 
No matter, we can still use you. There are many tasks for those that are not Ocoee boaters. 

“But Swiftwater Jedi Master, I wanted to race in the race”. 
Not a problem, we will work in shifts at each station. This will allow folks who participate in the safety crew to also race if they so choose. 

“But Swiftwater Jedi Master, I have no SWR training or desire to help a fellow boater in need”. 
Not a problem. Help is needed at the starting line, registration, finish line, set up, break down, someone to pump the keg. There are many tasks that require your special touch.

“But Swiftwater Jedi Master, I need something more. I need that intangible thing that I cannot define”
Did I mention that there is a great after party/awards ceremony? After which, the participants fall into tents in a stupor of satisfaction for a job well done.

If you’re interested in On River Safety, please contact Bruce Foster at mmconstruction204@yahoo.com after filling out your registration form!