Replace this text with your copyright information and address.
"Your name" is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization. Street Address, City, State 123456

YOUR PAGE HEADER

Welcome to your Wild Apricot site

Elk River overnight trip

• Fri, September 16, 2016
  • Sun, September 18, 2016
  • TN

Registration

Hello River Paddlers,

This is a reminder of our Elk River Overnighter  Canoe/camping trip coming up   September 16-18.    Again we will be adding an  optional extra day to the trip so that you have a choice of starting either on Friday or Saturday morning (making a 2-nighter, or a one-niter) and ending the trip on Sunday afternoon. 

As before, the additional river day will start on Friday morning just below Tim’s Ford Dam. We will camp on the river that evening and head the next day to Farris Creek Bridge. There we will meet up with the  Saturday group which will just be putting on.  We’ll  all camp  together on the river  Saturday night and reach our takeout on Sunday afternoon.

The Friday night camping has a quite limited space available - about 12 people.   So please understand that, of necessity, participation on Friday’s venture must be limited. However below Farris Creek Bridge are much better camping options  especially for a large group.

The  Elk River Canoe  shuttle service we have used for many years has  increased its price to such an outrageous extent that we will  do our own shuttle. When we do our own shuttle, we will be leaving our cars at Shiloh Bridge where we will take out on Sunday.  This is about 2 miles upstream of our previous take-out at the Elk River Canoe Outfitters.

Please let me know you plan to join us as soon as you can so I can finalize our plans. I will then drop you another note to fill you in on more details.

Uwe

423 322 9611